This was a fascinating stay, although it was only three days. The room and the environment are perfect. It’s a place for us to relax and rejuvenative. We had a good time here at Elephant 4, despite the fact that the route to the room is not so easy. But good things never come easy, [...]
Dear naked Family. Rebecca and I had an absolutely wonderful time at naked Stables. The highlights are too many to mention. Thanks again!
I cannot keep to just one comment. Thank you for creating the space and opening it up for us to enjoy. My walk this evening down from the top of the mountain was a heavenly experience. The service was lovely at both the Pool Bar and Kikaboni. I then had my BEST spa experience in [...]
naked Retreats is committed to sustainable design and operation; specifically preservation and regeneration of both the environment and communities in which we operate. As we provide creative and inspiring experiences for our guests, we do so in a pioneering fashion that challenges convention. Our core values guide us to do things we believe are good, beautiful and right. For example, we:
• Employ local staff and service providers whenever possible
• Support the local economy by employing local villagers, growing tea and bamboo on site, buying locally grown food and purchasing regionally sourced building materials.
• Purchase locally and in bulk to minimize transportation and excess packaging
• Use biodegradable and environmentally friendly soaps, cleaning agents and products whenever possible
• Promote environmental awareness amongst staff, guests and local community with green trainings and by leading by example
• Reduce waste generation through compost and recycling systems that support the local community
• Manage guest energy use with energy meters installed on all units and incentives given to reduce energy consumption.
• Through private water filtration system, recycle water within resorts to minimize usage.
• Contribute to local communities through employment, trainings, and career enhancement opportunities.
• Organizing long running environmental education programs that include the involvement of members from the local government and community, students from local schools and international schools from Shanghai.