Absolutely stunning view and a well-decorated house. Perfect for our first family trip. We hope we can come back in autumn!
We got refreshed from the pretty nature.
Wonderful place to relax!! We hope to come back soon. Get naked in nature!
Such a relaxing experience. It’s so nice to see the nature, and the staff is very professional. Thanks for the treasure hunting and the barbecue!
naked Retreats is committed to sustainable design and operation; specifically preservation and regeneration of both the environment and communities in which we operate. As we provide creative and inspiring experiences for our guests, we do so in a pioneering fashion that challenges convention. Our core values guide us to do things we believe are good, beautiful and right. For example, we:
• Employ local staff and service providers whenever possible
• Support the local economy by employing local villagers, growing tea and bamboo on site, buying locally grown food and purchasing regionally sourced building materials.
• Purchase locally and in bulk to minimize transportation and excess packaging
• Use biodegradable and environmentally friendly soaps, cleaning agents and products whenever possible
• Promote environmental awareness amongst staff, guests and local community with green trainings and by leading by example
• Reduce waste generation through compost and recycling systems that support the local community
• Manage guest energy use with energy meters installed on all units and incentives given to reduce energy consumption.
• Through private water filtration system, recycle water within resorts to minimize usage.
• Contribute to local communities through employment, trainings, and career enhancement opportunities.
• Organizing long running environmental education programs that include the involvement of members from the local government and community, students from local schools and international schools from Shanghai.