景色很美 希望在此 我们许下的心愿都能实现。
naked Retreats is committed to sustainable design and operation; specifically preservation and regeneration of both the environment and communities in which we operate. As we provide creative and inspiring experiences for our guests, we do so in a pioneering fashion that challenges convention. Our core values guide us to do things we believe are good, beautiful and right. For example, we:
• Employ local staff and service providers whenever possible
• Support the local economy by employing local villagers, growing tea and bamboo on site, buying locally grown food and purchasing regionally sourced building materials.
• Purchase locally and in bulk to minimize transportation and excess packaging
• Use biodegradable and environmentally friendly soaps, cleaning agents and products whenever possible
• Promote environmental awareness amongst staff, guests and local community with green trainings and by leading by example
• Reduce waste generation through compost and recycling systems that support the local community
• Manage guest energy use with energy meters installed on all units and incentives given to reduce energy consumption.
• Through private water filtration system, recycle water within resorts to minimize usage.
• Contribute to local communities through employment, trainings, and career enhancement opportunities.
• Organizing long running environmental education programs that include the involvement of members from the local government and community, students from local schools and international schools from Shanghai.