Available from 2019-3-1 to 2019-5-31
Spring has arrived! The snow melts away to reveal lush green scenery in the mountains. Flowers, the messengers of spring, cannot wait to show off their beauty.
Come and pick some tender spring tea leaves from our tea fields before roasting them yourself: tea tastes even sweeter when you make it yourself! Invite friends to journey into the bamboo forests together. You will find treasures of nature everywhere, hiding just beneath the soil: bamboo shoots. They are a true delicacy that make a for delicious feast. Or, borrow a mountain bike or two and go on a wonderful ride with your friends! Embrace your inner free spirit and roam around the mountain to your heart's content. When you pass by the stables, make sure to stop and say“hi”to our two Shetland ponies.
Come to naked Stables and lose yourself in nature. Spring is here!
The package includes buffet breakfast at Farmhouse, bamboo shoot or tea-themed lunch buffet, dinner at naked Bite or kikaboni, tea picking and roasting experience, naked Farm visit with vegetable picking, local bamboo workshop, naked Leaf spa treatment and various activities including horseback riding, pony grooming and feeding, Moganshan scenic biking, day warm up yoga …
3-day 2-night package starting from RMB 2,088++ per person, minimum 2 people
Earth Hut - 2 people minimum.
Tree Top Villa - 4, 6 and 8 people minimum in 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms Tree Top Villas.
naked Farm visit with vegetable picking (500g)
Local Bamboo Workshop (Mar)
naked Tea Picking & Roasting Experience (Apr & May)
Horse riding in paddock (20 minutes)
Land Rover Play Park Experience 15 minutes
Bonfire & Stargazing
Day Warm Up Yoga (1 hour)
Bamboo Shoot Theme Lunch Buffet (Mar)
Tea Theme Lunch buffet (Apr & May) (on departure day）
Set dinner (on arrival day)
naked Bamboo Body Scrub 30 minutes (Mar)
naked Green Tea Body Scrub 30 minutes (Apr & May)
Complementary Shuttle Service and Tour of naked Castle
Welcome Gift naked Things Mug (1 Set)
Package Terms and Conditions
· The package promotion is available from 1st March 2018 to 31st May 2019.
· The earliest check-in time is 3pm and the latest check-out is 12 noon.
· Late check-out after 3 pm will incur a half day extra room charge. After 6 pm will incur one night extra charge.
· Early check-in and late check-out are all subject to availability and cannot be confirmed at the time of booking.
All prices are subject to 10% service charge. All prices and service charge are subject to additional VAT (Value Added Tax) 6% stipulated by national policy.
Cancellation policy accommodation
· Cancellations must be made more than 7 calendar days prior to date of check-in.
· Cancellations made less than 7 calendar days prior to the date of check-in will be regarded as dates stayed.
· Minimum 2 nights stay on weekend and public holidays.