- Peak season is from March to November, excluding Prime Peak Season. Prime Peak demand dates include holidays, sporting events, groups and regional conventions, local cultural events, and others specified by the Hotel from time to time. We suggest booking 60 days in advance during these times.
- Off peak season is from December to February, excluding Prime Peak Season. We suggest booking 30 days in advance during this time.
- The earliest check-in time is 3pm and the latest check-out is 12 noon.
- Early check-in and late check-out are all subject to availability and cannot be confirmed at the time of booking.
- naked resorts are pet friendly. For the benefits of other guests, pets are not permitted to enter the heated pools, swimming pools, SPA center, restaurants or Castle area. Additional fees will apply (part of room types are not available for pet accommodation), for more details please call 400 9200 518.
- As of the 1st December 2019, naked Retreats no longer provide the disposable in-room amenities. However, if you do require combs, razors and more, please contact the guest service center on 0572-80466668 (naked Stables), 0572-8881111 (naked Castle), 0512-68138888 (naked Water), 0371-66331133 (naked Valley).
- All prices are subject to 10% service charge. All prices and service charge are subject to additional 6% VAT (value added tax).
Accommodation Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations must be made more than 7 calendar days prior to date of check-in. (Some promotions, packages or special activities have more stringent cancellation policy, subject to the actual promotion terms & conditions)
- Cancellations made less than 7 calendar days prior to the date of check-in will be regarded as dates stayed.
- Deposit RMB500 or 1000 per room per night is requested for each booking based on seasonality, deposit relevant to the first night charge is requested during Chinese public holidays such as Chinese New Year, Qingming, May Labor Dar, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, Chinese National holiday, any cancellations/amendments must be informed 7 days in advance prior to arrival. Otherwise, the deposit will be non-refundable.
Cancellation Policy Activities
- Bookings canceled without 2 hours prior notice and requires no replacement will incur full cancellation fee;
- When a booking is canceled less than 2 hours in advance, replacement is considered as a new booking; i.e. the full cancellation fee plus new activity fee will apply.
- Early booking rooms and room rates are limited. Please be advised that once you confirm your early booking, you cannot change the dates or cancel.